Find Your Recipe
Find the perfect dish for any occassion.
Green Olive Hummus
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups pitted large green olives packed in oil (7 1/2 ounces), such as Cerignola
- one 15-ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt
- pita chips crackers or crudites, for serving
1. Pulse the garlic in a food processor. Add the olives and chickpeas and pulse until a chunky paste starts to form.
2. With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Add the parsley, cumin and lemon juice. Season with salt. Pulse to combine.
3. Transfer the hummus to a bowl. Serve with pita chips, crackers or crudites.